WE VALUE YOUR PRIVACY
Collection of your Personal Information
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) account registration or (b) sending us an email message. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
AMB, Inc. does not sell, rent, or lease its customer lists to third parties. AMB, Inc. may share data with trusted partners to help preform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to AMB, Inc. and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information. AMB, Inc. may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AMB, Inc. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of AMB, Inc.; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AMB, Inc., or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by AMB, Inc. This information can include: Your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. The information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the AMB, Inc. website.
The AMB, Inc. website may utilize “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize AMB, Inc. pages, or register with AMB, Inc. site or services, a cookie helps AMB, Inc. to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same AMB, Inc. website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the AMB, Inc. features that you customized. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the AMB, Inc. services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
AMB, Inc. secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. AMB, Inc. uses the following method for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected for the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate the security measures to protect against unauthorized access or the alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any or all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information is collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise preform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or a legal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
AMB, Inc. collects personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. AMB, Inc. collects this information for the following reason:
- Data that is voluntarily input using our ‘Patient Portal’ webpage for the express purpose of healthcare provider collection, and to be potentially used for the of billing for said patient to their corresponding insurer.
If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website. If you are a parent and you have questions regarding our data collection practices, please contact us using the information provided at the end of this Statement of Privacy.
From time to time, AMB, Inc. may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
AMB, Inc. welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that AMB, Inc. has not adhered to this Statement, please contact AMB, Inc. at:
Accurate Medical Billing, Inc.
21001 North Tatum Blvd., Suite 1630-190
Phoenix, Arizona 85050
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone number: 800.743.2211
Effective as of April 1, 2021